Sign Up For The Journey Of A Lifetime…
Ever wanted to volunteer with elephants? Well why not join Elephant Nature Park’s premier voluntary project, Journey to Freedom.
You’ll spend 7 nights at a camp located on the outskirts of a tribal village deep in the Thai jungle. Meet the inspirational tribesmen of the Karen tribe as you spend intimate time with their rescued elephants.
Feel alive as you gather, build and feed these gentle giants. Contribute to the Karen tribe as you visit their villages and schools. This truly is what it means to be alive!
Journey To Freedom Elephant Voluntary Project: The Experience…
- Daily elephant interaction
- Jungle surroundings
- Small Group size
- Unique Tribal cultural insights
- Volunteer program starts every Monday – from our Chiang Mai city office
- Saturday night at Elephant Nature Park and final party with park volunteers
- Finishes each Sunday at Elephant Nature Park – back to Chiang Mai city by 5:30pm
- Cost 15,000 Baht per week (Full week only available – no early returns possible)
- Daily time with elephants; feed and walk alongside these gentle giants through the jungle.
- Gain a fascinating insight to the life of elephants in their natural habitat and observe the way they behave when surrounded by the jungle.
- Delicious Thai food, freshly cooked each day for you to enjoy.
- Meet people from all walks of life with similar interests and make life long friends.
- Make a difference in a community while learning about their traditional way of life
- Be apart of a blessing ceremony which thanks you for your contribution to the community